Memento Mori is one of the key pillars of Stoicism – Remember That You Must Die.
This isn’t in any morbid sense though. Many people daydream throughout their lives under the assumption that tomorrow is more important and living happens at some other time that isn’t right now.
The Stoics were wise enough to use death as a reminder that there is an end point to this life, and no-one knows when their time will come. So are you going to keep daydreaming or are you going to use death to wake you up to life?
This sweatshirt is white and contains the Memento Mori quote and graphic. Use it to remind you and others of the immense value of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem